Thursday, April 24, 2014

Innovation Project Articles

The other day, my principal dropped this article about 20% time projects in my mailbox. The school mentioned is a mere half hour from where I sit right now, so it was interesting to hear about some "local talent" doing great things.

Then, something akin to jealousy crept into my spirit. "That could have been my class highlighted like that."  Yes, I'm ashamed that I wanted a corner of the spotlight, but I guess that's my human nature waltzing around inside.

So, since a newspaper didn't come to write an article about us, I thought I'd have us write the article.  If you are interested, you can see the instructions here.  However, the real joy is reading some of the actual articles linked below.

What would your students say about your Genius Hour projects? 

No comments:

Post a Comment