Wednesday, January 30, 2013

The Perfect Classroom?

What is your perfect classroom (technologically speaking)?  This is a question I recently had the privilege of asking some of my colleagues.  As they ponder their answers, let me ask you what you think it would be for you.
  • What would the room look like?  When I walked through the door, what would I see?
  • What hardware would you have?
  • What software would you be using? Browser? Word-processor? 
  • Would you have a projector, a wide-screen TV, SMARTBoard?
  • Would you have a mini computer lab along one wall? an iPad cart? laptops? 1:1?
Imagine if money were no object (which we all know is a pipe dream), what would you ask your administration for?  Go ahead and tell me in the comment section.  I'd love to know what you think. 

No comments:

Post a Comment